Combine light and dark soy, ginger, garlic and black bean sauce in a pot with the duck wings and enough water to cover. Simmer gently for 2 - 2 and a half hours.
Remove wings from stock and cool. Retain stock for re-use - can be kept in the fridge for 4 days or frozen.
Once cool, wok fry the wings in 20ml canola oil on a high heat until crispy, toss through hoisin sauce and as many sesame seeds as you prefer.
Serve garnished with shredded spring onion and cucumber.
- 6 duck wings, tip removed, halved into nibbles
- 50 g ginger, roughly chopped
- 100 ml dark soy 100 ml light soy 50 ml black bean sauce
- 50 g garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 100 ml hoisin sauce Water
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Shredded cucumber and spring onion to garnish
- 20 ml canola oil