Heat the oil in a large frying pan with a lid. Add the Canter Valley turkey breasts and fry for 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally, until almost cooked through (you may need to do this in batches so the pan is not overcrowded otherwise it will prevent browning).
- Stir the mushrooms, chopped sage and garlic into the pan, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the Jack Daniel's, if using, and boil rapidly to reduce the liquid by half. Add the maple syrup and chicken stock, return to the boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes, until the liquid has reduced to a sticky glaze and the turkey is thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
- Season to taste and garnish with the remaining whole sage leaves.
- 6 Canter Valley Turkey Breasts
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250g mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 15g pack fresh sage leaves (½ roughly chopped, ½ left whole)
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 5 tbsp Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey (optional)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 150ml chicken stock